Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CANCELLATIONSIf a booking is cancelled, Zoo Lodge shall retain the full deposit. If a booking is cancelled less than twenty eight (28) days before the tour departure date or commencement of the accommodation or service, then the client is subject to a cancellation fee as follows:22 - 28 Days 40 % of total fare.15 - 21 Days 60 % of total fare.8 - 14 Days 80 % of total fare.0 - 7 Days 100 % of total fare.If the full account is not paid within twenty one days prior to departure, Zoo Lodge reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled. Passengers booking within that period (one month) need to pay the balance immediately to secure the seat. Any passenger that joins a tour after the departure date, or not at all or leaves before the completion of the tour is not liable for any claims on Zoo Lodge.Zoo Lodge shall in no circumstances be held liable for any refunds of any sort due to any reasons whatsoever. Nor shall it be held responsible for any damages that may occur on tour or during your stay at any of the accommodation providers, tour companies or any vendor listed on the Zoo Lodge websites.Zoo Lodge reserves the right to cancel any tour or accommodation without prior notification. However in this instance, Zoo Lodge does agree to refund all moneys already paid by all clients. This shall be Zoo Lodge's sole responsibility to the client.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Скоро закончатся места
Мобильные приложения Hostelworld
Бронируйте на ходу при помощи новых мобильных приложений Hostelworld.