Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Hello I'm The 'Cancellation Policy'
Below you'll find the conditions in force for cancellation. Amounts and percentages are to be paid by you. You can only cancel by phone, email or the cancellation form on the booking engine.
Generic terms (Individual booking)
The customer can cancel without charge up to 24 hours before the commencement date.
If canceled less than 24 hours before the commencement date, the customer has to pay 100% of the reservation value of the first night to Hello I'm Local.
Special conditions (groups *)
If canceled more than 14 days before the commencement date, the customer has to pay 100% of the deposit to Hello I'm Local.
If canceled 7 days or less before the commencement date, the customer has to pay 100% of the reservation value to Hello I'm Local.
(*) Groups = Every booking with 5 people or more.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Hello I'm your group breakfast. For E5.50 pp I set the table for you and your group. I love knowing what time you will be coming so I can have everything ready for you.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Скоро закончатся места
Мобильные приложения Hostelworld
Бронируйте на ходу при помощи новых мобильных приложений Hostelworld.