Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Prior to 2 weeks before check in a 15% fee for cancellation applies
Cancellation within two weeks prior to check-in, 100% fee applies (may be refunded if cancelled rooms are able to be resold)
50% deposit 2 weeks prior to check in
Changes at any time possible subject to availability and our regular cancellation policy
Bookings for food, transport and rental equipment to be assessed case by case in the event of cancellation
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Скоро закончатся места
Мобильные приложения Hostelworld
Бронируйте на ходу при помощи новых мобильных приложений Hostelworld.
Осуществляйте мгновенный поиск и бронируйте места в более чем 33 000 хостелах в 170 странах мира.
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>