Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- The Booking department must be directly notified of all cancellations by e-mail or fax. Cancellation by telephone will not be taken into account.
- Total or partial group cancellations entail the following*:
o Cancelling more than 21 days in advance: no charges, the prepayment of 25% or other payments made will be refunded to the bank account number specified by the client.
o Cancelling between 21 y 8 days before the arrival date: the 25% prepayment will not be refunded.
o Cancelling 8 days before the arrival date: the full 100% of the booking is not refunded.
* If high season group bookings are cancelled MelonDistrict reserves the right to keep the 25% prepayment and the total amount of the booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- To guarantee a group reservation, the client should prepay MelonDistrict 25% of the total amount of the booking. MelonDistrict will not guarantee any booking before receiving said prepayment
- Upon receiving the 25% booking prepayment, MelonDistrict will provide the client with an option date; said date will be one month before the anticipated arrival of the group.
- After this date, the client must reconfirm the final number of guests to MelonDistrict.
- If the client should need to extend the option date, they should contact the MelonDistrict booking department who will inform on whether extending said closing date is possible.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Скоро закончатся места
Мобильные приложения Hostelworld
Бронируйте на ходу при помощи новых мобильных приложений Hostelworld.