Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We have a fully equipped hostel to ensure a great comfort to our guest and travellers. The kitchen is equipped with the main utensils. To complete the infrastructure we have cable TV, washing machine, luggage storage and WiFi. We offer a regional breakfast that includes cuzcuz, tapioca, cake, juice and fruit.
All our accommodations provide windows for natural light entrance. we have rooms with bunk and singles beds, bathroom, air conditioning and we provide each bed with individual socket point and locker.
A Ponte Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival except for the Carnival period.
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Carnival: 01 to 05 March 2019- You will be charged 50% deposit of the total value within 30 days prior to
check-in date. This amount is not refundable. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Имеются детские кровати
- Кабельное ТВ
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>