Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30% advance payment is required at the time of booking. This advance payment is refunded if canceled up to 1 week before the arrival. In case of later cancellation, or non-show the advance payment is non-refundable
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
A16 Hostel boasts the best location in the city, right on the main pedestrian street in a beautiful early 20th century building, a 3-min walk from the Main Train Station and the Bus Terminal. You will stay in the very heart of Burgas, with all main landmarks, lots of shops, bars and cafes located literally at your doorstep.
A nice 10-min walk will take you to the beach where you can swim in the warm sea, take some kiting or wind surfing lessons, have a boat tour or just relax and have a drink on the beach.
A16 Hostel is a brand new design hostel offering private rooms and both mixed and female-only dorms, spacious lounge area including a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, sitting area, flat-screen TV, board games, a table football, books, etc.
A16 Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check-in starts at 14:00. If you arrive earlier we have a place to store your luggage. Feel free to chill out in our lounge area or go sightseeing!
Currently the reception works till 21:00 pm, if you plan to arrive later, please inform us in advance, we will arrange a later check-in
Check-out ends at 11:00 am. If you have a late flight or bus, we can store your luggage until 22:00 (for free)! Failing to check out by 11:00 am may lead to a fine amounting to a price of 1 night.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
1. Reception times: from 8:00 till 21:00.
2. No curfew.
3. All hostel areas are NON-SMOKING!
4. You will be asked to provide a valid ID for check in. The staff will take a copy of your ID. Failing to provide a valid ID may cause a cancellation of your reservation without a refund.
5. The hostel may refuse to check in drunk or aggressive guests. No refund will be made in this case.
6. There is a refundable deposit of 10 EUR for your keys and towel. It will be reimbursed after you return your keys and towel.
7. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10:00 pm. It’s the City law, not ours!
8. For the safety of our guests and their belongings, it’s strictly not allowed to bring guests to the hostel, including family members or friends.
9. No drinks or foods in the rooms! Please use the kitchen for that purpose
10. After cooking and/or earing in the kitchen please clean and wash everything you used.
11. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be asked to leave the hostel premises and will not be given a refund. Guests are expected to respect other guests as well as staff, local residents and property. The staff may call police in case of extreme misbehavior. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>