Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We require a £25 per person deposit on all bookings , a late checkin fee of £25 per room for checkins after 6pm .
no refund 7 days prior to arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
If you are looking to meet and socialise with other friendly travellers, you can choose from 6, 8 or 10 bed dorm rooms, mixed or female only!
We are not a party hostel, but we offer friendly, relaxed 'homely' accommodation. The hostel has a great atmosphere where you can socialise with other travellers to give you that feel for London life. There's no curfew, so you can discover our beautiful city on your own terms!
All bedding is provided. Large, fully equipped shared kitchen, comfortable lounge room with plasma T.V, garden area, night caretaker, daily cleaners, no curfew, FREE INTERNET (basic wifi connection and shared computers provided), coin operated washer and dryer on site.
A simple breakfast of toast, butter, jam, coffee and tea is provided free of charge for any dorm bookings
-Please note our youth hostel unfortunately has an age restriction of 18-45 years old. We offer private accommodation for guests outside of this age bracket.
Choose from single, double/twin, triple and quad rooms and studios.
studios have :
-FREE WIFI (basic connection)
-Access to coin operated washer and dryer on site
Private rooms are completely private, and you have access to our fully equipped kitchens, and communal bathrooms.
Studio apartments are fully equipped with your own private ensuite, and kitchenette, no shared facilities.
-Please note that studio apartments incur an additional £2 GBP per day, on top of the total rent owed.
-Please note that private accommodation is not serviced. We can service rooms/studios upon request at an additional charge. Please contact reception.
Our lovely hostel is based in the trendy North West London Area of Willesden Green and Kilburn..we are only 5mins walk from the tube...
When you arrive at Number 30 Chatsworth Road NW2 4BS please phone the head office phone number and one of our lovely staff members will come to the hostel and check you in.
This service is only between the hours of 11am to 5:30pm Monday to Saturday. and on Sunday from 11am to 3:30pm
If you are delayed, or plan to arrive outside of these hours, please advise, and we will email details on how to do a 'self check in'
We have a minimum spend of £250 to make payment by credit/debit card.
Any payments made by card incur a 5% surcharge.
Payments by cash/bankers draft are accepted.
All Hostel bookings include:
Fresh linen, duvet, pillow, washing powder.
All Private Room bookings include:
Fresh linen, duvet, pillows, towels, washing powder, welcome pack of tea/coffee, biscuits, just to get you started.
All Studio Apartment bookings include:
Fresh linen, duvet, pillows, towels, washing powder, 1 roll of toilet paper, washing up liquid, tea towel, shampoo sachet, welcome pack of tea/coffee, biscuits, just to get you started. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Кабельное ТВ
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>