Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Cambridge is a very Beautiful City with so much to see, from The University Botanic Gardens to any of the many Cambridge University Colleges. Each college has its own appeal for example Kings College has its famous chapel and choir boys then there is Queens College with Sir Isaac Newtonâ€™s mathematical bridge or go to St Johns College and take a walk through the Bridge of sighs. You can also see the beauty of the colleges and grounds by taking a trip on the river Cam in a punt. Have a go by yourself or go in style and get a chauffeured punt. The Abbeyfield Guest House is approximately 5 minutes walk from The New Cambridge Leisure centre where there is a Cinema complex, Bowling lots of restaurants including The Lucky Star all you can eat Chinese restaurant. There is also The Junction music venue.
The Abbeyfield Guest House is a Budget guest house offering basic but clean accommodation on a room only basis (no breakfast & shared bathrooms). The majority of the rooms have wash basins in the rooms. We offer free wireless internet access.
We offer free car parking to our guests. All our rooms have complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and color TV.
Abbeyfield Guest House policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 30 days before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit cards are used to secure the room only.
Breakfast not included.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no permanent reception staff. please call us 15 minutes prior to arrival to have someone meet you at the guest house. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Завтрак не включен
- доступ в Интернет
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>