Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Designed by travelers, for travelers, Absoloot Hostel QT is owner-operated and equipped with everything you could ask for. Have breakfast in the best hostel kitchen in New Zealand, talk to our staff for advice on the coolest adventures around, and sleep in comfort in sustainably designed custom bunks with power-points and reading lights at your finger tips.
If you need more privacy, take a look into our Queen and Double configurations, and enjoy the sort of comfort some hotels don’t even provide. You can also enjoy peace of mind from the fact you’re in an accommodation provider that cares, with sustainable practices employed across the hostel to keep our environmental impact to a minimum.
Each room has been fitted with double-glazing and shutters to keep the heat in and the noise out. And there's a heat pump/reverse-cycle air-conditioner in every room, so you can stay warm in Winter and cool in Summer. Dorm guests can enjoy fully-made beds with toasty duvets (doona’s), large individual lockers for every bed, key-card door access, individual reading lamps and power-points, and Free Unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the hostel. En-suite rooms have a fully-equipped bathroom including hair and body wash, as well as an in-room LCD TV, and 4-bed en-suite dorms come equipped with a fridge as well. Borrow a free fresh towel from reception if you’ve forgotten your own, free earplugs if you’re a light sleeper, and free smiles all day long!
Speaking of smiles, you’ll have one all over your face once you step into our guest kitchen after taking one look at that view. Grab a free coffee, tea or hot chocolate, spice up your life with free spices while cooking on quality electric stove tops and ovens in a fully-equipped kitchen, and lose yourself in daydreams about the experiences available on your doorstep.
On the down days, take a moment to sort those dirty clothes out in our commercial on-site Laundromat with brand-new machines. Then while you’re getting your life in order, you can relax in our 24hr lounge room, equipped with a Nintendo Wii, XBox 360, board games, book exchange, and a travel nook to book the next leg of your journey. An LCD TV for video games and a Smart TV for your ‘Netflix and Chill’ should stop any arguments about what’s on, but that’s only if you haven’t taken advantage of the adventure deals available from the team at reception – there’s no excuses to not get the most out of your Queenstown experience.
So just get in touch with the team at Absoloot Hostel QT and meet your travel family in your home away from home! Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Торговые автоматы
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>