Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Admiral Suites is a serviced apartment situated in the heart of Sukhumvit, Bangkok's prime commercial and residential street. Our 62 units comprise of tastefully furnished and fully equipped studio and one bedroom residences, pampering you with a comfortable living environment, along with facilities that include restaurants, a mini-mart, beauty parlour, rooftop spa, pool and health club.
Admiral Suites offers full facilities for an enjoyable stay, whether you are a short-term guest or a long-term resident. Residents can enjoy fabulous dining experiences at the Parrot Cafe and Tsukumo Japanese restaurant. Partake of Thai and international favourites and specialities like Tom Yum Kung and Baked Salmon Zucchini. Or call Room Service and dine in the comfort of your apartment.
For those looking for a healthy lifestyle, a well-equipped gym, a steam room and an outdoor pool with Jacuzzi are available on the top floor of Admiral Suites. Or, enjoy a jog or brisk walk at the nearby Benjasiri Park. Alternatively, visit The Capitol Club (Sukhumvit Soi 24), considered by many to be the finest sports and leisure centre in Bangkok and enjoy the special arrangements made for residents of Admiral Suites whilst there.
The guest can cancel the booking three day before their arrival without being charged. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- плавательный бассейн
- С доступом для инвалидов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>