Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Situated along Bruges' typical canals, this is the ideal location to explore the old town. Personal reception, comfortable and stylish rooms guarantee an unforgettable stay.
20 rooms with all comfort:
Bathroom facilities, television, safe , tea and coffee making facilities, telephone and hair dryer (also triple and family rooms), free wifi .
Continental breakfast can be taken in our airy breakfastroom with open fire or our 17th century cellar room.
Cosy cellar lounge area with books on Bruges and boardgames .
Free loanerbikes on site for you.
Check In Time: 15.00h
Check Out Time: 11.00h
Reception open mornings and from 3 till 8pm
Cancellation Policy: 7 days
All mayor credit cards Accepted
Breakfast à 15 euro pp if not included in the chosen roomrate.
Private car park available according to availability , à 20 euro per day.
Pets allowed ( not in breakfastroom ) daily extra charge of 10 euro . Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Имеются детские кровати
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытая терраса
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Телефон с прямым набором номера
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>