Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
* Age below 12 years old must accompany by Adult
* All our dormitories located at the first floor and bathroom at the Ground floor .
* All access by Stairs ( No Elevator / Lift )
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The First Heritage Hotel in the heart located in the heart of Georgetown city center come and enjoy our cool , unique and penangites atmosphere!
AIGOH hotel is located right in the heart of the heritage Square, in one of Penang coolest Heritage areas. We are within 5 minute walk from the Bus Station and all the major sights with Mall, Markets, Famous Food , bars, and restaurants around the corner. We offer great value accommodation for everyone, with further discounts for groups traveling together. We have a selection or private rooms, family rooms and shared dorm rooms for 6, 8, 10 people.
We are here to welcome you to Penang and Selamat Datang !
Hit all points, Aigoh Hotel is recommended for transit guest that would like to enjoy a short night in the heritage city.
***Property Policies & ConditionsL
1. Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Taxes: not included.
(1) A tourist tax of MYR10 per person per night is applied to all foreign guests.
(2) This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in.
(3) Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No Smoking in the whole hostel.
9. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours.
10. Age Restriction: Below 12 years must be accompanied by Adult.
11. The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>