Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Centrally located Family-run Hostel. Free High-speed Fibre Wifi, Free Laundry.
Sitting right on the Wild Atlantic Way, the Aille River Holiday Hostel is the gateway to the majestic 700 ft Cliffs of Moher, the world famous Aran Islands and the unique beauty of the Burren landscape, home to thousands of rare wildflowers and archaeological Celtic sites.
This 300 year old renovated cottage is situated on a quiet road at the bank of the Aille River, right in the centre of Doolin. This is a perfect spot for your stopover or extended stay in the area, where you will experience a warm friendly atmosphere in our old world surroundings. Visit the sights of Clare or just chill out by the river during the day..... then relax by the turf fire or check out the traditional music in the local pubs.
Recommended by Lonely Planet travel guides as 'The best of the bunch' and Le Guide De Routard. Lets Go gives a 'Thumbs up'.
Awarded Failte Ireland's Welcome Standard 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
Approved by Irish Tourism Board.
Member of IHH holiday hostels group and Hostels of Europe.
The Aille River Holiday Hostel in Doolin has a range of private rooms for couples, family rooms, and dorm rooms.
FREE High-Speed Fibre WiFi
FREE use of washing machine with FREE washing powder included
FREE hot showers 24 hours a day
FREE private parking
FREE use of fully equipped self-catering kitchen
FREE use of Safety lockers in dorm rooms
FREE maps of the local area
FREE information on sights to be seen and music to be heard
FREE luggage storage
Towels for hire
Breakfast selection available for a small fee.
We encourage traditional music sessions and many musicians stop over with us regularly.
Live music can be heard or played in the local pubs McDermott's, McGann's and O'Connor's and Fitzpatrick's only 5 minutes walk away.
Camping is also available with full use of hostel facilities with no lockouts or curfews.
Hostel staff will be happy to inform you of local sights and activities including The Aillwee Caves, Burren Heritage Centre, Cliffs of Moher, Doolin Cave, castles, forts, Celtic ruins, golf, hiking, Poulnabrone Dolmen, surfing, fishing spots, trips to the Aran Islands, as well as bus and travel information.
So make Aille River Holiday Hostel your home for staying in the Doolin area.
If you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us directly by email or phone.
Keep in mind check-in from 3 pm, if you arrive earlier than that your room may not be ready yet but you are welcome to drop off your bags at the hostel. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Имеются детские кровати
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Полотенца не включены
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца в аренду
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Первое, Страна Ireland
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>