Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Airlie Beach YHA hostel is located in the centre of Airlie Beach close to the swimming lagoon, restaurants, cafes and the best local nightlife spots.
The hostel offers multi-share, double and twin rooms with private balconies. All hostel rooms are air-conditioned and the twin and double rooms have shared bathroom facilities with only one other room. Backpacker facilities include swimming pool, tour desk, communal kitchen, laundry, dining area, TV room and free, fast Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Guests aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 are required to stay in family rooms only. Children under the age of 2 may stay for free in family rooms only. Children under 16 cannot stay in double room - must book family room.
If you are 17, you can stay unaccompanied if you have a letter from your parent or guardian that states they are aware you are staying at the hostel and that the hostel will not supervise your activities. 17 year old guests are required to pay the adult rate.
Children under 16 cannot stay in double room - must book family room Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Общий зал
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- плавательный бассейн
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>