Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Payment in full 7 days prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Please ring to enquire about availability and price.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
COVID 2021This has led to changes in how we are running the hostel. We are open with reduced numbers and a minimum two night stay. Walkers doing the EHW and touring cyclists please phone us .Initially we will have four rooms available to book, giving each room sole use of one WC/shower room. A maximum of 12 guests. Booking by room discriminates against the single traveller which we do not want to do. Please contact the hostel if you wish to book a single bed. From the 9th August restrictions are lifting in Scotland. As restrictions are lifted, the use of one WC/shower will not be restricted to one room and cleaning materials will be available in each WC/shower. We will request that guests book a time to cook if intending to cook whilst staying. The family room may be booked by four friends who are living in one household until 9th August. Every guest to have their own mask ,ready to be worn in communal areas. Once we receive a booking ,an email will be sent with more information about measures which have been put in place to minimise the risks from Covid. Full payment will be taken 7 days prior to arrival. We will not be offering a pick up or drop off service to Roy Bridge for those travelling by bus or train meantime.
It is an ideal location for walking, climbing, canoeing and mountain biking. There are 7 rivers for paddling within 20 miles of Aite Cruinnichidh. Extensive cycle routes are also nearby. We can advise you on walking and cycle routes with maps available.
All bedding is included. Please do not bring sleeping bags. There will be a £20 charge for any sleeping bags used to cover additional washing. We also have an excellent self catering kitchen and drying room for all your wet clothes, tents etc.
We have a large garden for outdoor games or just to relax in.
If travelling from Glasgow it is possible to get off at Roy Bridge, before Fort William.
We can lock up your gear if required. Outdoor activities such as Quad biking, canoeing, rafting, paint ball etc can be organised locally.
Unfortunately we cannot organise the weather!
Please remember to bring food with you as the nearest shop is five miles away. We do not have a shop at the hostel. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>