Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The Guesthouse is easy to reach from either the Marco Polo International Airport (as it is only a 3 minute walk along the waterfront to the hotel from Ospedale waterbus station) or the train station and Piazzale Roma car parking.
Alloggi Barbaria is conveniently located only 200 m. from Ospedale public waterbus stop which saves you from carrying bags through the streets of Venice to get to the guesthouse. It is only 100 m. from a supermarket.
A platform stair lift for the disabled has recently been installed. This hotel offers a friendly and homey atmosphere to its guests who are invited to enjoy the terrace where they can relax and have breakfast in the open air during the warm months. The staff is extremely caring and is at your entire disposal in order to make your stay a memorable one.
All of the simple but spacious, clean, and comfortable rooms have a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, free wi-fi, direct - dial telephone, minibar, color TV, air conditioning, independent heating, and safe. Many of the rooms have satellite TV as well.
Tourist tax established by the Municipality of Venice: 2 euros per person per
night. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Air Conditioning
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>