Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Enjoy the winding streets of Granada’s historic El Albaicín from this one-of-a-kind place centrally located between Plaza Nueva and the El Mirador de San Nicolás.
Amaka features 4 bedrooms that sleep up to 4 people each in bunk beds and 4 other bedrooms that sleep two-three each. Two bedrooms have private en suite baths; the other rooms share a common bathroom that has 3 private showers, 3 private toilets, and 3 sinks. Amaka House also offers our guests a well-stocked common kitchen, patio, “chill out” room, a hammock zone, and a co-working space.
Amaka House Granada Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 22.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not available
Reception from 08.00 to 22.00
No pets for allergies Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Полотенца не включены
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>