Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation before 6 weeks 50 % charged
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We do all we can to make your stay beautiful berber style hostel, hospitable and fun-filled while keeping your holiday budget friendly.
Surf & Yoga learning to cook the delicious Moroccan feasts? We've got that covered!
We can arrange pick ups from the airports or Agadir bus station ( fixed taxi rates apply)
Your day to day life could start with our famous and exquisite tasting breakfast followed with a mornings surf lesson.
You can spend the afternoon chilling on the beaches or explore the chilled surfing village of Taghazout.
We are situated right in the heart of the village, next to the beach and behind the square.
End the day with a wonderful dinner on our huge dining table fit for the banquet we can provide and drinks to chill with
We also offer
Surf lessons and board and suit hire
Private or group yoga lessons
Traditional Moroccan and Berber cooking classes by our master chefs.
A well stocked kitchen if you want to self cater
Take a trip with us! Let us drive you through the mountains to a beautiful oasis with river trails . watch and do plummeting cliffs jumps, enjoy a mouth watering berber q on our guided trip. stop at a argan co-op and see how they make the magical argan oil.
Rooftop yoga session
Visit the Souk in Agadir / Aourir wake up all your senses and get some local goods.
Day Trips to Essaouira, the beautiful windy city
The bay at chilled Imsouane with also sunset photo stop at the dunes see & ride one of the longest waves in the world in the incredible bay of Imsouane
Horse & camel riding in the mountains or beach
Quads & jet ski
Getting a scrub at the hammam
Tamri delights see the wild beach let us take you to secret spots with our born localers who this wild sport was there childhood playground.
Our amazing full berber style banquet breakfast
Lunches cous cous on Fridays!
delish traditional moroccan dinners
We are looking forward to meeting you and making this your second home!
Amayour Surf's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00
Check out before 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash (we only accept PayPal).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included.
Cancellation policy: 1 week before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 EUR per person per day.
Check in is 2pm & Check Out 11am - Feel free to leave your bags safely with us and enjoy your day at the beach - please just let us know and keep your towel if you would like a shower after the beach.
We accept all major credit and debit cards expect Amex & American Express
breakfast is €5 a day
Please note that the property requires the CVV code of the card in order to guarantee the booking. The customers will be contacted directly to provide this code to the hostel. Failure to do so might result in the cancellation of the booking. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Имеются детские кровати
- Открытая терраса
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>