Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Ari Putri Hotel has a cancellation policy of no refund on one day booking deposit.
Additional Terms and Conditions
One night deposit is required and should be transferred 7 days before arrivall to:
A.A. Sg. Mas Partini
PAN DOLLAR A/C No. 800.422.1044
Bank Panin Swift Code: PINBIDJA
Jalan Legian, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Thirty nine standard and three superior rooms reflect the traditional Balinese architecture. All rooms have large balconies with outdoor settings designed for leisure living. All rooms are equipped with individual control air conditioning, private bath & shower with hot and cold water, 7 channels of colour television and a direct international dialing telephone.
The restaurant serves wide varieties of Continental, Chinese, and Indonesian cuisine for breakfast, lunch, dinner, as well as snacks and drinks. A unique sunken bar in the pool for your favorite mixed drinks and snacks. Tennis, scuba diving, para-sailing, water skiing, water scootering, snorkeling, outrigger sailing are all within walking distance. Sightseeing tours can be arranged through a tour company at the hotel's lobby. Other facilities include the swimming pool, safe deposit boxes, towel service for pool use, tour guide service, laundry, money changer, postal service and fax. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- плавательный бассейн
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Телефон с прямым набором номера
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>