Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We want to make you feel happy and enjoy one of the best kept secrets in the world: Buenos Aires!
Our TOP FIVE features voted by our guests:
2)A huge and colorful old mansion with an elegant touch
3)The best terrace in San Telmo
4)The funkiest bar with friendly prices and daily events
5)Theres art everywhere! Even in the kitchen and bathrooms!
You can choose between private rooms with private or shared bathrooms and dorm rooms with 4 to 8 beds.
All the ingredients of a great hostel are included in the rate: Wi-fi internet, Coffee-tea and juice served all day, Linen, Luggage storage, Tourist information and travel agency at the hostel, Open 24-hours front desk, Fully equipped kitchen, Book swap, Workshops, Tango and spanish lessons, Cultural activities and secret walks.
Premium location: just 5 minute walk to Plaza de Mayo (Downtown), 2 minute walk to San Telmo Market and Fair, and just steps away from the Metro (subway). Check us out on the Google Map!
Welcome to the Art Factory, much more than a hostel!
Please note :
Check in time : 2 pm
Check out time: 11am
We also remind you that it is mandatory to leave a U$20 REFUNDABLE GUARANTEE DEPOSIT at Check In. This will be returned in the departure if all the rules are respected. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Flexible NRR
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Зал для переговоров
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>