Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Abigails Hostel requires 48 hours’ notice to cancel a booking or reduce the numbers of a group. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Management and staff reserve the right to cancel a booking and ask guests to leave the premises in the event of any anti-social behaviour.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Children under 16 years old cannot sleep in dormitory rooms shared with other guests.
Group bookings must be paid in full with final numbers 4 weeks prior to arrival. A group security deposit of €300 is payable by credit card only on arrival and a code of conduct must be signed by the group leader. If this is not adhered to your deposit may be forfeited;
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We at Ashfield hostel are looking forward to welcoming guests back to our hostel ,whilst also being committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff during the current COVID-19 situation.
As such we have implemented the following measures :
- Staff receive ongoing training on COVID-19 prevention methods, appropriate PPE has been provided to all workers as well as perspex screens at Reception
- Social distancing measures and markers as well as maximum occupancy signage are in place in our lobby, common rooms, with reduced occupancy in our dormitories
- Enhanced cleaning measures have been put in place for rooms and common areas, especially on shared surfaces such as door handles and banisters
- Regular hand washing procedures have been implemented for all of our staff and additional hand washing facilities or hand sanitizer dispensers have been provided for both guest and staff use
- Signage displaying official COVID-19 prevention methods and advice are displayed in the common area for guests and staff to adhere to.
Our complimentary breakfast and luggage storage facilities have been temporarily suspended, however free tea and coffee is provided all day.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions WE DO NOT ACCEPT guests using our hostel for their isolation period. If we suspect that a booking is made for this reason then unfortunately we will cancel the reservation.
During these uncertain and changing times, please bear with us as our usual services may be disrupted or be changeable as guidelines adjust in line with Government and Health Service advice.
All rooms are ensuite, from private rooms to our multi-bedded rooms.
We have free guided walking tours of Dublin city every day, plus a ton of other free stuff, such as free Wi-Fi (lobby and rooms), and free city maps and guides. There's also safety deposit boxes , vending machine and a fully-equipped kitchen.
We're open 24/7, with check-out time of 10.30am.
Please note that children under 16 are not permitted to sleep in shared dorms. 14 night maximum stay.
Please note that when making a booking for a dormitory that we will try to keep your group together but we cannot guarantee that your group will all be in the same room. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Flexible NRR
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Торговые автоматы
Ashfield Hostel говорит
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>