Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Atelefugne is located in Kera, Bulgaria Area exactly across from Dashen Bank. It has a fair sized bar, a traditional restaurant, a terrace and 25 rooms. It's location is industrial but a walking distance from the African Union Headquarters. Also, within walking distance is Sishu Burger, Embwa ice-cream parlor, Efoy Pizza and Tomocca sarbet location. It's also 15 minutes drive from the airport, 7 kms to be exact. Numerous banks, mosques, churches and a major local open market are all within the vicinity. For further travels, taxi stations are across the street or minibuses can be hailed from the doorstep.
Atelefugne is known for its mouth-watering traditional meals and it's consistency. It is very popular among local businesses during breakfast and lunch hours. It is a desirable hangout for the nearby households as well.
Atelefugne is managed by Ms. Shitaye H. Gebeyehu, the only surviving child of the original owner Mrs. Yiftusera Tamene. Ms. Shitaye holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Applied Computer Science from Illinois State University, USA.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Late cancellation or no-show – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash or Credit Card
Check in from 14.00 until 21.00
Check out before 12.00
Taxes included Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Завтрак не включен
- Открытая терраса
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>