Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
' No any international travelers unless self quarantine or being in a same place for 3 weeks +.'
' Each guest will be questioned and sign a testimony regarding their current health status and restricted follow all the government Covid-19 regulation- rules.'
' Violation will be subject any penalty by the government and evict without refund.'
Welcome to Auberge L'Apéro, a European-style hostel in North America's most European city, Montreal. 'Apéro' is the French abbreviation for aperitif - the beginning of a great meal, or in this case - a great vacation.
Located in the heart of downtown, we offer you safe, comfortable accommodations just a heartbeat from the action.
With only 30 beds, we excel at having service and amenities at reasonable prices. Our airy dorms feature comfortable beds, clean linens, and large lockers to keep your belongings safe.
Here, you will find everything you'd expect from a hostel, including the most sought after amenities, like on-site laundry, free Internet access, free self-serve breakfast, free coffee and tea and more. The kitchen is well-appointed and kept clean, and the common room offers a raft of activities.
All this is set on two floors of an old 1880s greystone with interesting architectural features. You won't be bored.
One of the features of our hostel is our beautiful terrace where you can relax and enjoy your continental breakfast in the sunshine, or come back for an apéro at the end of wonderful afternoon of sightseeing before heading out to dinner. Most importantly, there is no curfew so you will be free to explore the city and its famous (and fabulous!) nightlife to your heart's content.
What sets us apart from other hostels is our attention to detail. We treat you as guests, not passers-through, and you will find our personalized service not unlike the service you would find in a hotel.
This isn't just a regular hostel that just happens to be in Montreal - L'Apéro is like Montreal; it reflects the city's vibrant social life and European style. Don't just visit the city; be part of it at Auberge L'Apéro. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Игровая комната
Auberge L'Apero говорит
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>