Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
A stay in the Quebec Province, may it be for holidays, for a work-and-travel opportunity or for an entire life, is not worth it, in truth, without a visit to Quebec City, the cradle of New France, the capital of French America, the oldest fortified city in North America, a place intensely rich in History...
If we only had one tip to make, it would be to come visit us! The hostel is located in the heart of the historical district, it's grooving with things to do around, there is no chance you'll get bored!
Auberge de la Paix youth hostel was founded in Quebec in 1972, mainly to provide travelers with accommodation and services at a modest cost. In 2012 it celebrated its fortieth anniversary of operation.
Like similar non-profit organizations, it came out from a wide counter-cultural movement that symbolized a way of living, learning, communicating, and opening to the world.
Its original project was also meant to express a concept that emerged long before those models. Indeed, it has certain similarities to the 'night shelter' that has not changed since the Middle Age pilgrims. In fact, at the end of their journey, tired travelers stopping at the hostel wish to rest themselves in an inviting, quiet and neat place.
Ever since, Auberge de la Paix has been increasingly popular with customers who favor social interaction with its staff members in a cool and relaxed atmosphere. Its firmly established reputation allows travelers from all over the world to appreciate its receptiveness and promptness as well as successive improvements.
Check in Time: 17.00pm
Check out Time: 11.00am
Major Credit Cards are Accepted as payment upon arrival
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours.
Taxes Not Included.
Important conditions :
- You must call us the day before or on the same day if you're to arrive after 5 PM. It's especially important when the hostel is full : if you're not there and didn't call by 5 PM, we can decide to cancel the reservation to free the bed for people in the waiting list.
- We accept cash - in canadian dollars or major Credit Cards. Traveler's checks are fine, as long as they are in canadian dollars.
- You need to pay at least for the total cost of the first night, on arrival.
- Linen are included in the price but you can bring you own sheets / sleeping bag if you prefer. We provide pillows, of course, and towels on demand, free of charge. We also provide blankets on demands. Please note that we ask for a 5$ deposit per group of travelers that will be refund on departure.
- You need to provide a valid ID with photo (anything issued by an official body).
- Cancellations are accepted if made before 5 PM on the day prior the arrival date. Otherwise, the cost for the first night will be billed to you.
Also note :
- Every bed has a locker, right in the dorms. You can bring a padlock to secure your things (we also sell them if you need one).
- We have a full-equipped kitchen at your disposal. There is a common fridge to keep your foods chill, but no freezer.
- In winter season, you can bring a pair of slippers or use those we provide.
- On departure day, you need to free the room before 11 AM. You can leave your luggage at the office if you want to stay in town. You can even use the kitchen the whole day. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Зал для переговоров
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>