Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The Auberge des 3 Fontaines is the ideal base for exploring the capital of Europe and for relaxing at the heart of nature.
Tired after a trip around town?
Don't you worry - the forest, tennis courts and lakes are the perfect place to relax and practice sport.
154 beds, 47 rooms with 2, 4 or 8 beds; big terrace outside and Belgian beers at the bar; meeting rooms, internet, 24 hours access with badge; special parking place for coaches, free WIFI, free maps of Brussels and other cities,...
Breakfast is not included in the on-line room rate
Check in time: from 14h to 18h.
If you are planning to come after 21h00, please inform us.
For any problem contact us.
Check-out time: 10h in the morning
Located in a sport center 'Forêt de Soignes Sport' Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Зал для переговоров
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>