Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
In 2003, updating its mission of hospitality, it became the address of the Salerno Youth Hostel, offering comfortable rooms ensuite.
Let us welcome you into this 17th century convent, nestled in one of the oldest streets of the historic town centre and still maintaining its original architectural structure while providing modern services.
Without forgetting the simple and essential style which defines us, we offer our guests all they need to enjoy a very pleasant stay: multilingual staff, 24hrs reception service, wireless connection, electronic keys, welcome corner and much more.
Our hostel have been the first in Italy to receive the Hi-Quality
Certification, issued by the world organization for our network, the International Youth Hostel Federation.
The building, situated in the heart of the historic town center, is just a few meters away from the sea and some of our rooms face the nearby 11th century Cathedral, with its Arab-Norman bell-tower.
The old Longobard bard town, with its maze of alleyways, the old churches and the noble families' palaces are all within walking distance, just as the promenade, perfect for a relaxing walk.
The wonderful beaches of the Amalfi Coast, with gems like Amalfi itself or Positano, are easily reachable thanks to comfortable landing places and another boat trip will take you to the 'not-to-be-missed' Isle of Capri.
The ancient history of this area is close at hand too, as quick journeys by bus and train will take our guests to discover Pompeii's archaeological site and the imposing Greek temples of Paestum.
Those who prefer staying in town can find little gems in the historic center, like the old 'Giardini della Minerva' botanical gardens, where the Medical School of Salerno started from, while the artisans' workshops and the goldsmith tradition of the old 'Via Mercanti' will surely tempt the shopping-lovers.
At night, it will be perfectly safe to take a walk through the narrow streets of the historic town center, throbbing with life thanks to the many bars, pubs and wine shops, where you can taste the delicious typical food of our area.
Otherwise, our visitors can enjoy peace and quiet in the hostel, relaxing in the cloister, lulled by the water flowing out of the 17th century fountain, or on the 4th floor sundeck, which affords a fantastic view of the historic center and the sea.
Above all, what we strive to offer our guests are good memories: of our hospitality, of our professional working team and of the magic and silent atmosphere that can be felt among the ancient walls of this building.
We believe in constant improvement and this is why we can assure our guests that they can trust us when they choose their next holiday.
We look forward to seeing you at Salerno! Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги Факса
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>