Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Perfectly located high up in the Amatola Mountains. Boasting incredible views of the mountains and indigenous forest with hiking trails starting in our garden.
Our view point at the bottom of the garden has a bath tub, with the best view in the area. It also has views you wouldn't believe.
We have a lively bar with yummy meals and homemade Pizza's. We also have a quiet lounge and self catering kitchen, if you want to get away from it all.
Our accommodation ranges from camping, dorms, twins, doubles and en-suite twins and doubles, most with amazing views.
Our accommodation at Striders of 3 en-suite twins, an en-suite double and 2 en-suite triples are ideal for groups and those wanting a quiet time.
The main hostel has Frodo's and Bilbo's en-suite double rooms, The Hobbit self catering cottage and all the dorms and the camping. This is all, next to the bar and restaurant and where everything happens.
Hogsback has amazing bird and animal life, with parrots nesting in our garden, and monkeys daily visitors. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Общий зал
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- плавательный бассейн
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>