Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Partial Cancelation is accepted and refunded up to 10% of NOSHOW from the total group bookings. Booking deposit for Groups's Full cancelation or partial cancelations that are beyond 10% NoShow are not refunded.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Location, Location, Location:
The historical building, which has been fully renovated, is in a privileged location, a few blocks from Minas Centro Convention Center, Mercado Central (a city-center market), Diamond Mall, Barro Preto (the fashion neigbhorhood), Forum (Courthouse) and Mater Dei Hospital, in Santo Agostinho neighborhood ('bairro').
Guests also have the advantages of a nearby bus stop for direct access to Expominas, PUC, Pampulha and UFMG, and others.
With a quality of a hotel and the casual atmosphere of a hostel, Unique Hostel is a unique means of lodging, where all guests will have access to free Wifi, desktop computers, a bar, billiard table, a 50'-screen LED tv, breakfast with a view, terrace and guests' kitchen, lockers or private cabinets, all in a easy-going and elegant environment.
From Minas Gerais to the world, Unique Hostel is waiting for you!
No service fees added
We accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival, otherwise you will be charged the first night for NO SHOW
Check in: 12:00 (12pm)
Check out: 12:00 (12pm)
The reservations is guaranteed until 18:00 of the day of check in.
Bookings for New Year, Carnival, Easter and Corpus Christ, we will charge 50% in advance
Our team will get in contact to ask you the CVV code or a deposit. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Зал для переговоров
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- С доступом для инвалидов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>