Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
1) Babel Hostel
Colorful surroundings and friendly atmosphere in 5 continents private rooms and dorms.
Professional security and monitoring facility for safety.
Reception open until 10pm, if you need later than that, just let our team know and we will support you the best
Resident guests can enjoy free access wi-fi internet, listen to music, watch TV and read books in our library.
2) Babel Coffee Lounge
Our colorful coffee shop and bar is a multicultural place where you can meet people from all around the world and from other religions.
3) Babel Trips
Travel desk to book your next destination.
Tailor made tours about local culture and traditional life to discover the authentic Vietnam and its wonderful landscapes, out of the tourist crowd.
•The guest can cancel free of charge until 2 days before arrival.
•No prepayment is needed.
Check in from 13:030 to 23:00, flexible if rooms are available
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast included from 6:30am to 10:30am
Reception work until midnight Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячая ванна
- Горячий душ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>