Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation policy 1 day!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
My name is Antea and I opened the hostel because I wanted to travel the world, so I understand your needs and I will always try to help you and to make you feel like you are at home, so don’t forget to ask whatever you need. We have a dog, her name is Tia and she is super nice and makes everyone thinking about their pets at home. We are always active, so if you like outdoor activity (slacklining, rock climbing, DWS, stand up paddle, trekking…) maybe you are lucky and we are going to do something when you are with us, if we do you are more then welcome to join us.
We are located 10 min from the ferry, bus and train station.
Parking is free on the street which is also closest u can come to the town with a car for free and there is a big parking lot that u can use for 7 kn per hour.
Tourist tax of 10kn per person per night is not included in the given rate.
We offer you:
* Free WiFi and free computer,
* Free towel rental
* Free individual lockers and padlocks
* Free luggage storage
* 24/7 hot showers
* Hair dryers
* Travel info desk
* Laundry service on request Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Прокат велосипедов
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>