Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellation made more than 28 days prior to the arrival date will incur a booking charge of 10% of the total booking value. This charge will be deducted from the monies received and the remaining balance will be refunded within 28 days.
No refunds will be due for cancellations made within 28 days of the arrival date.
No cancellations or changes will be accepted by telephone.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please make sure all group members are made aware and we will require you to sign the below form.
Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere in the buildings (except for the smoking room). Fine: CHF 200.-
Please keep the noise down in rooms and hallways to respect other guests, especially after 10 pm.
Check-out time is 10am. All rooms are to be left in decent condition, with all rubbish inside the bins and sheets brought to reception. Late check-outs will be charged a penalty fee of CHF 10.- per hour per person.
In the event of a fire alarm, alert everyone to evacuate the building and assemble at the assembly point, indicated on the fire escape plan in each room.
In case of failure to comply with the house rules, management reserves the right to evict a group member or the entire group (without refund of any remaining nights on the booking) or to charge a fine after prior warning. The instructions of the staff are to be followed at all times. For violations of house rules or staff instructions you will be charged between CHF 50.- and CHF 200.-
Please note that the group leader will be held responsible for any damages/ breakages caused by any member(s) of the group.
A cleaning fee of CHF 50 will be charged for any soiled mattresses/ rooms.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
When booking for more than 9 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
With this in mind, Interlaken boasts some of the most adrenaline and scenic adventure activities. In the summer months one can enjoy skydiving, paragliding, canyoning, rafting, bungy out of a gondola and thousands of kilometers of hiking trails (which you can bike too).
In the winter months the area transforms itself to a winter wonderland, with sledding, snowshoeing, skiing, snowboarding, outdoor ice skating and of course skydiving and paragliding too!
When night falls and most activities are over you can enjoy some drinks (and why not some party dancing) in Nightclub/ Bar where you will meet like-minded people and boast and share your adventurous days away.
Come and join us and experience what pushing your comfort zone feels like! There is something for everyone to do! All bookings can be made at our reception - don't forget to ask for our package deals!
A continental breakfast can be purchased for an additional 8 CHF per person per night and is served from 7 am until 9:30 am. The breakfast buffet includes a choice of yoghurts, fresh bread, jam, butter, fresh oranges, cheese and cucumbers, fruit juices, 3 types of cereals with milk and of course teas and coffees.
Please note this Hostel is not a family-friendly hostel and as such has a no under 18 policy. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячая ванна
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- Express check-in / out
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Торговые автоматы
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
- Настольный футбол
- Ночной клуб
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>