Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
From our Hostel you can just walk to Plaza Mayor, Prado, Reina Sofia Museum, The Retiro Park, the amazing neighbourhoods of La Latina (with El Rastro on Sundays), Lavapies or Malasaña.
You can use our free Wi-Fi access, in all areas of the hostel. Guest will enjoy our Lounge area, kitchen with a microwave, a fridge, TV Set, Free printer for yours boarding pass and do not forget to visit our open-air terrace, where you can have some drinks and make some new friends from all over the world .
We are looking forwards to meet you in our 24 hours reception where we are going to give you any travel tips about our fantastic city.
!!Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.!!
Please, advise us about your arrival time.
The property is located in a building with no elevator. Please note, the minimum amount to be paid by credit card is 50 EUR. The name on the credit card used for the booking should correspond to the guest staying at the property.
check in 2pm
check out 11am
Credit Card Facilities
The name on the credit card used for the booking should correspond to the guest staying at the property.
This property may pre-authorised your card before arrival. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Полотенца не включены
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>