Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Food and Drinks (Charges Apply) - Special diet menus (on request), Buffet Breakfast and lunch, A la Carte dinner with 3 choices, Poolside bar and restaurant, Snacks available
Activities - Water sports, Residential Marine Scientists, Evening entertainment
Free Activities - Crab racing, Basket weaving, Jewellery making , Hiking, Kayaking, Snorkelling from the beaches, Gardens
Optional Extras :
•Diving – Awakening bull shark dive, Introductory, Open water & Advanced Courses, Certified dives
•Guided Snorkel tours inc. Shark Snorkel
•Wayalailai Summit walk
Check In / Check Out Times:
• Check-In is at 11.00am (11.00 hours).
• Check Out is at 9.00am (0900 hours).
• Late checkout is available on request and subject to availability. A guaranteed late check out will be charged at 1 nights’ full rack rate.
• In the case of early arrivals and late departures, 1 extra lunch will be charged at FJ$30
All Rates are in FJD. A 3.5% card fee will be charged for payments made by credit and/or debit card.
0-3 years Inclusive FREE OF CHARGE Accommodation & Resort Package
4-11 years Inclusive FREE OF CHARGE Accommodation & Resort Package
Shore transfers are included in above rates for pick up or drop off to the Yasawa Flyer or Sea Planes Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- плавательный бассейн
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- доступ в Интернет
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>