Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% canx fees apply if canx within 14 days of travel. Cancellation fees can be applied to another booking within 12 months of original with a $50 per person fee.
Groups of under 18s must be accompanied by one adult per 5 children.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Barefoot Manta Island lies on the secluded volcanic island of Drawaqa, in the Southern Yasawa Islands of Fiji. The stunning coral gardens right off any of the three beaches are some of the best in Fiji.
Experience a new adventure every day! Swim with manta rays, snorkel, trek overland, visit islands and traditional villages, or experience some of the best dive sites in the Yasawa Islands. Tick that bucket list off - if you have always wanted to dive but never had the chance. Now and here is the time to take this opportunity with our experienced dive crew . Each afternoon and into the evenings take part in sunset swims, volleyball matches, star-gazing, and nightly entertainment - all part of the fun!
Barefoot Manta offers stunning coral gardens right off the beach where you can snorkel, kayak and swim with the local manta rays or spend a few lazy hours alternating between the hammock and lagoon.
The resort offers a variety of clean, comfortable accommodation from twin-share waterfront bures (beach huts) built and thatched in traditional style, to deluxe 4 sleeper dorms. Showers and toilets are communal with cool fresh water. Our Beachfront Safari and Beachfront Family rooms have their own bathrooms. Linen is supplied.
Check In / Check Out Times:
• Check-In is at 11.00am (11.00 hours).
• Check Out is at 9.00am (0900 hours).
• Late checkout is available on request and subject to availability. A guaranteed late check out will be charged at 1 nights’ full rack rate.
• In the case of early arrivals and late departures, 1 extra lunch will be charged at FJ$30
• All Rates are in FJD. A 3.5% card fee will be charged for payments made by credit and/or debit card.
Rates quoted are for accommodation only. A compulsory resort package inclusive of all meals, Wi-Fi, non-motorized water sports (excludes scuba diving) will be invoiced on the island at FJ$119 per person (12yrs +) or children aged 4-11yrs FJ$60, per day.
0-3 years Inclusive FREE OF CHARGE Accommodation
The Resort has a low-impact environmental policy. Where possible our aim is to preserve the natural environment, maintain an authentic Fijian experience and replace 21st Century noise with the silence of the stars. The resort operates on limited 24 hour power sources. Energy efficient systems are used to blend with the natural environment. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Забронировать обмен
- Открытая терраса
- Полотенца не включены
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>