Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Our cancellation policy is One month prior to date of arrival or you will be charged 100% of the first nights accommodation. If there is a reduction in numbers this must be done 2 weeks prior to day of arrival to avoid charges.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit of 30 per person is required on arrival, this refundable on departure providing no damage or noise has been caused and the group were respectful of other guests staying at the hostel
All Weekends 2 nights stay. Bank Holidays require a stay of 3 nights minimum.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Once you walk in the Barnacles hostel, you will feel right at home! We have a lot of extras included for you completely free of charge: continental breakfast, daily cleaning service, Wi-Fi throughout the hostel, free city maps, free luggage storage on check-in as well as your fresh bed linen. Towels are included in the private rooms only.
To make your stay comfortable, you can pick from variously sized dorms and private double or twin rooms – all ensuite, Relax in the large lounge room with computers, games, Netflix, or put your cooking skills to test in our fully equipped kitchen.
We also offer 24 hours reception, towel hire and hairdryer hire. If that is not enough, you can buy adaptors & locks or book an airport shuttle & bus with us as well. Our receptionists will be happy to book one of the many tours we offer, so you can explore Ireland with ease.
We try to make it easy for you to meet other travellers, with a selection of chill-out areas and a variety of group activities on offer. Make sure to go to our nightly Pub Crawl, try the free walking tour or enjoy free pasta night dinner on Monday. There’s no curfew, so you’ll have lots of time to explore and experience the famous Dublin nightlife.
Are you heading to Galway? We currently offer an amazing 10% discount to stay at our partner hostel in Galway city centre. Ask our lovely receptionists for availability.
Check-in: 15.00/ Check-out: 10.30. If you arriving early you're welcome to leave your luggage here until the room is ready.
Reservations for more than 6 people are considered as a group and must be prepaid in advance. We also request a fully refundable €30.00 deposit per person when checking in. You will be contacted directly by the property after your reservation has been made with further details on these.
Guests under the age of 18 years must book private accommodation, only staying with people in their party.
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Фены в аренду
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
- Настольный футбол
Шестое, Крупнейший хостел мира
Первое, Страна Ireland
Первое, Самые популярные Dublin
- К оплате принимаются кредитные карты
- Отсутствие ночного ограничения по возврату в хостел
Barnacles Temple Bar House говорит
As there are 6 or more in your party, you are considered a Group. We will require a fully refundable €30 deposit per person as A Group Noise and Damage Deposit.
Please see email to follow sent direct from us and bring with you on the day.
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>