Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Ideally located just off the elegant Avenue Louise, Le Beau site offers a welcoming alternative be it for business or pleasure. It is only steps away from museums, art galleries and fashionable restaurants. The hotel is also within easy reach of Brussels' European Institutions and Congress Centre.
Our club room is tailor-made for the discerning traveller. All club rooms feature minibar, direct-dial telephone, cable TV and modem connection. The en suite bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers.
Our larger executive room is the perfect choice for a comfortable stay and provides the ideal retreat after a day's shopping. These rooms have spacious wardrobe areas and come double or twin-bedded. The well appointed bathrooms feature bathtubs and hair dryers. Most benefit from natural light. All executive rooms also feature convenient workspace, and all the same amenities as the club rooms.
You can start the day with our complimentary buffet breakfast. Parking spaces available upon reservation : 15.00 Euros per night . Roll away and baby beds are also available upon request.
Safety deposit boxes are available at the Reception. The hotel also provides luggage storage and fax / copy service.
A valid credit card is needed to guarantee the booking. The hotel may pre authorize your card - however - the payment is done at the hotel. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Имеются детские кровати
- С доступом для инвалидов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Почтовые услуги
- Телефон с прямым набором номера
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>