Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
check the avaibility before you booked
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
If you are a backpacker at heart, if you want to share travel stories over tea, but don't want to compromise on luxury - indulge yourself a little at BERBER hOSTEL . It too is a backpacker hostel at heart, as are the people who renovated it, -from the salon full with Berber vibes to an amazing terrace where all good poeple meet, chat,and share all good moments.
With stunning ensuite rooms and several communal areas, you can choose privacy and sharing; chat with other travellers or find yourself a nook to read in. We welcome you to our Hostel
Berber Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Any amendments to reservations UPON arrival also require 48 hours notice.
Check in from 13:00 to 00:00.
Check out before 11:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash,
Taxes not included.
Breakfast not included.
shawers and toilets are shared
No curfew. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Открытая терраса
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Express check-in / out
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>