Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
please make a 10% deposit of the total balance
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
St Paul's Basilica is less than 1 km from the hotel, while the Coliseum is just 4 metro stops away.
We offer simple-style cosy and relaxing rooms with a terrace- Beds in dormitory rooms are also available.
English and spanish speaking staff will help you to easily check-in and check-out and give you a free city maps. In the kitchen you can use the kettle to get a hot cup of tèa or coffee all day long. ..and good atmosphere is set in the common area to facilitate meeting with fellow worldwide backpackers.
Visiting two or more attractions? Consider a 72-hour Roma Pass... and use it the right way
If you book through paypal pay please contact the property 24 hours prior arrival
The Church of St Louis of the French is home to a trio of Caravaggio paintings
Billabong Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 we close at 23:30.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
City tax 3,5 euros per day
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 10:00 to 23:30
Age Over 60 y.o. allowed only in private rooms and children below 5 not admitted
The Maximum stay is 7 days Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Парковка велосипедов
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Express check-in / out
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>