Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We are located near the Boston train red line and the city centre is 3 stops from us. We're also located walking distance to the South Boston beach. Yes! The beach is swimmable, you wouldn't expect that in the city but it does exist! Our property is located on a quiet residential street, but a short distance to the main street and the public metro (the T, as it's called in Boston). We're near a swimmable beach in South Boston and Vietnamese town.
We offer private rooms and manageable dorm rooms of just 4, 3 or 2 people in mixed and female-only dorms. Your experience with us will be personal, unlike larger hostels. We provide linens, a small blanket and a pillow. Lockers available. Towels available upon request(2USD) and earplugs(1usd). Self check in available. Microwave and refrigerator available.
Boston Homestel terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00.
If you are unable to check in during check in hours, you must contact us to make arrangements. For check ins after 21:00 there is a late check in fee of $20. Early check in 10 USD
Check out before 11:00AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 17.95%
Breakfast not included.
Reception hour: from 15:00 to 21:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Please provide check in time.
Instructions will be provided after check in Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Имеются детские кровати
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>