Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The famous Cuillin mountain range, just 15 miles away, is Scotland's ultimate challenge for serious walkers and climbers. Low-level walkers can enjoy several coastal trails and, within easy driving distance, there are boat trips on Loch Coruisk. The International Otter Survival Fund is also based in Broadford.
The youth hostel is close to the main road on Skye, in a central location and well-served by public transport in all directions. Shops and restaurants are within walking distance.
Good value accommodation for individuals and groups is on offer, and you’ll find a laundry, drying room, small shop and bike shed on-site. WiFi access is free. The self-catering kitchen and communal areas have beautiful views over Broadford Bay, extending to the mountains of the Applecross peninsula on the mainland.
- Бесплатная парковка
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Общий зал
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- К оплате принимаются кредитные карты
- Комендантский час
- Для некурящих
Broadford Youth Hostel reception is open 07.30-22.30, with check-in from 17.00 and checkout by 10.00. Access between 10.00-17.00 is limited to some public areas. The hostel closes at midnight.
From the age of 12 to 15 years, young people must be accompanied by a parent or guardian of the same gender when booking a bed within shared accommodation. Parties with young children (under 12 years) can only be accommodated in private rooms where available. Hostelling Scotland advise that additional notice be given to the destination youth hostel when travelling with children, to ensure that suitable accommodation is available. There is no capacity for extra beds or cots.
Hostelling Scotland advise that additional notice be given to the destination youth hostel when travelling with children, to ensure that suitable accommodation is available. Contact details can be found on your booking confirmation.
Parties with young children (under 5 years) will only be accommodated in designated family rooms, where available. There is no capacity for extra beds or cots in a shared dormitory or private accommodation.
When booking for more than 9 people:
• Full prepayment is required within 8 weeks of arrival as otherwise the booking will automatically be cancelled
• The following cancellation charges will apply to the entire booking:
57 days or more - 20% of total cost
56 to 29 days - 55% of total cost
28 to day of arrival - 100% of total cost
No stag or hen parties are permitted at any youth hostel.
Hostelling Scotland does not accept American Express cards as payment or guarantee.
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>