Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW
• If the guest doesn’t show up on the first night of their booking, they will be charged the total price and the booking will be cancelled the next day and are non-refundable.
• Group bookings are non-refundable and no cancellation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
This applies for when booking for 6 people or more for the same time period of stay. For group bookings please confirm this with reception direct. These booking should be made direct and full payment required by the time of the booking. Please note any group booking not made direct can be cancelled at the discretion of the property and any bookings which are made separate that are deemed to be together will be charged or cancelled before or whilst here at the full discretion of Bumbles Backpackers.
For a group of 6 people or more we will require the following:
• $50 CASH deposit per person on arrival and needs to be paid as security deposit for the whole group (example.6 Adults x $50 = $300), refundable after the room is checked (straight after check-out).
• Full payment is required at the time of making the reservation and it’s non-refundable from this stage
• One credit card per room as a security for hostel damages.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Just a 2 minute stroll to downtown and lots of restaurants, pubs and shops are within walking distance. To get here from Queenstown airport, take the public bus number 1 and get off at Crown Plaza Hotel and from there you just have to walk 2 minutes. Alternatively, hop in a taxi and hit here in about 20 minutes.
Rooms and Dorms
If you like the hostel vibe, our dorms are great for making new buddies. Linen is free, every dorm has heating, too. The bathrooms are ensuite and some of the rooms have balconies with views. If you’re after more alone time, choose one of our cozy private rooms with fresh towels, DVD and coffee facilities
Extras and Common areas
When you're not out discovering the many trasures of Queenstown, feel free to take advantage of some on-site facilities. We’ve got free computer, Netflix, DVD’S and BBQ! Reception is open from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm so our team is around to help you.
• For Group Bookings: This applies for when booking for 5 people or more for the same time period of stay. please confirm this with reception direct. Tel: +64 3 442 6298 (outside New Zealand)Tel: 0800 BUMBLES (286 2537) (freecall within NZ)
•Our guests are asked to pay their amount in full on arrival at their time of check in.
•Payments made by credit/international card have a 4% surcharge.
•We request $20 for a key deposit on arrival. Fully refundable on check out. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>