Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
At Buzzas we live together as a sustainable local community, we have 3 beds in our dorm room that is quiet but social. Buzzas also has a number of cute bungalows set among our jungle garden complete with en-suite and a balcony with a view of the banana fields. With numerous hammocks and chill out spots, you can lazy away the hazy Pai days.
A bar and restaurant on site we can accommodate your Pai experience in any way you want. With fresh locally sourced ingredients from our garden. Zing, our chef, offers an intimate and reasonable cooking class that is a must try during your stay.
Our welcoming Buzzas team will happily cater to every need during your stay: whether you need to hire a bike, organize a tour, a trek or a jungle survival course. Our team love to share with you the must-see and hidden parts of Pai
***Property Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included
No Smoking in room.
Reception working hours 08:00-22:00. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>