Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Ch Merlin Inn a cozy travelers home suitable for backpackers and family as we have both dormitory and private rooms.
You will be able to get all the information at our reception counter. The staff speaks English & Malay.
Scooters & bikes are available for rental here. Tour desk is also available to assist guests in planning their day out. e.g: Mossy Forest, Country Side, Sunrise Tour package.
CH Merlin Inn is build at a foot of a hill and there are lots of type of birds calling in the morning and be at peace.
The location is easily accessible to all the places of interest and hiking trails.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:300.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Taxes: not included.
- Extra 10 % is applied as tax fee at the reception.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours.
10. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 15 years old. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Горячий душ
- Express check-in / out
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>