Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
※ CANCELLATION POLICY ( % of the total room charge)
2 days before your check-in date - 30 %
1 day before your check-in date - 50 %
On the day of your check-in date - 100 %
No show - 100 %
No reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The reception is open from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
We can keep your luggage until your check-in if you arrive at the hostel early on the day.
Please feel free to ask our reception staff.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
For group dormitory reservations, please be aware that there is the possibility that the group will be divided into multiple rooms in order to maintain the room environment.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Even in these modern days, it still offers you a great access to the multiple lines, necessary to fully enjoy the metropolitan life as well as the good old Shitamachi area in Tokyo.
Our hostel has its original coffee shop, Berth Coffee on the first floor, and the bar and dining restaurant on the basement floor.
Your journey will be promised with a lot of great people from all over the world as well as our fine drinks and food made with the warmest heart of our staff. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Третье, Сеть хостелов
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>