Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We need 25% deposit in order to book and secure a reservation with us. This deposit is only refundable when we are given 30 days notice prior to the arrival date. Otherwise the 25% deposit is non-refundable when given notice for cancelling within the 30 days of your reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
You will need government picture ID and over 19 years old. There is a $10 key deposit for each set of keys (each person must have their own keys).
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Comfort, convenience & security at the biggest little hostel you'll ever stay at!
Every morning of your stay you can go to the legendary Cambie Bar in Gastown to get $5 off a seriously tasty cooked breakfast.
Facilties include: self-serve kitchen with a seating area, a computer corner for you to check out what's happening in Vancouver and keep in touch with friends from back home, a laundry room with washers and dryers, luggage storage for your gear, a common area with cable TV, and last but not least, the chill room: home of our furry friendly Cambie cat! She'll cheer you up if you're feeling homesick or lonely and is always up for meeting new people to play with.
Downstairs we've got live sports via satellite, fabulous food, and Happy Hour specials downstairs at Malone's Social Lounge & Tap House where you can party it up! There's also Chihuahuas Mexican Grill if you're in the mood for tacos and tequila!
Bookings of 2 or more persons made in dormitory rooms are NOT guaranteed to be in the same room at the time of check in. To guarantee that guests traveling together stay in the same room, you may wish to consider booking a 2-bed Private room.
We require 24 hours for cancellation. The total of the first night's stay will be charged to the credit card of any guest who does not arrive on the reserved day of check-in and has not cancelled in time.
There is a minimum charge of 2 nights for those arriving on the 30th or 31st of December.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
16 % taxes not included in rates.
****We are unable to check in guests under the age of 19 or people residing in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver (ie. locals. Canadian guests are required to show proof of address.)**** Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Ночной клуб
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>