Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation policy 5 days prior to arrival free of charge 1-5 days the first night of the total will be charged. No show - full charge.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Registration from the responsible person of the booking (Group Leader) Name list of participants the latest on arrival. Announcement of planned arrival time via phone or email on the morning of the arrival day.
+41 33 856 20 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org to explain and organise the check-in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Arrival Time max 9pm. If travelling by car information required to check parking possibilities.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Our Services and Facilities:
Traditional Swissrestaurant „Weidstübli“ - Swiss Cheese Fondue, Raclette, Rösti, Salads and a lot more. Snacks are available too. Common Kitchen, Sitting Room with Satellite TV and Fireplace, well stocked Supermarket and Kiosk. Camping Jungfrau is a official Victorinox Swissarmy Knife Partner and we will offer you a 10% guestdiscount and free engraving in addition. Information Desk and Excursion Bookings on site. All guests are using the facilities of Camping Jungfrau Holiday Park. This includes also the Supermarket, the Restaurant, Laundrymachines, ATM and all other Sanitaryfacilities.
The Railway- and Cablecarstation is only 15 minutes away by walking. This is were the trip to the Top of Europe - Jungfraujoch and the Schilthorn - Piz Gloria begins. The Trümmelbach Glacier Waterfalls and Interlaken are not far away.
During the Winterseason we are surrounded by 200 km of Ski, Snowboard and Tobogganing Runs. We have local Partners for all Adventure Sports, such as Pargliding and Skydiving. Free Skishuttle along th Skiseason.
Beds are equipped with blankets, linen and pillows. Towels on request. Free Wifi in all rooms and cabins. We will do our best to make your stay a most comfortable and unforgettable one. See you soon.
Camping Jungfrau Alpine Lodge's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit card or debit card. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 21.00
Check out before 10:00 .
Reception: 7:30 – 12:00 and 15:00 – 19.00.
No Pets allowed.
Please note that our Rooms and Cabins have no private showers and toilet facilities. Shared facilities are located in the nearby sanitary block or on the corridor. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Фены в аренду
- Комната для багажа
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Торговые автоматы
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
- Настольный футбол
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>