Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
This is the perfect place for nature lovers as the location is conducive to enjoy the amazing wildlife in this protected natural area. Tours into the mangroves to observe birds, reptiles, crocodiles, mammals and the local fishing communitys way of life tops the list along with surf activities, observing the great ocean turtles and other ecological conservation programs. Services available are : board rental, surf classes, boat trips into the estuary or mangroves, fishing trips, night walks to observe turtle lay eggs on the beach and turtle baby release tours. Transport services to International Airport, San Salvador, Ruta de Las Flores, El Imposible and Los Cobanos are available. . Barra de Santiago village is just 3 kms away and is the home of fishermen and their families and a couple of small stores and diners. Common denominator of the area is that its very healthy environment where you can feel safe walking around also after dark. To visit the beautiful bocana (tip of the peninsula) it is just a 15 min. walk from Capricho. From here you can observe on clear days the impressive volcanic mountain chain all the way from Cerrro Verde volcanic complex to the Volcanoes of Pacaya, Agua and Fuego of Guatemala. Beyond the mangroves you also spot the green slopes of the El Imposible National Park.
Check in time: 14:00
Check out time: 12:00
Credit Cards Accepted. 5% surcharge
Breakfast Not Included.
Taxes Not Included. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Завтрак не включен
- Трансфер в аэропорт
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>