Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We don’t like to brag but, here at Casa Angel Hostel we’ve been named as Lonely Planet Top Choice for 2018! Having fun is what we do best, with events throughout the week ranging from yoga classes and salsa dancing to free walking tours, barbecues, pizza nights and mezcal tasting.
Stop by the bar for a drink (don’t miss happy hour every day!) and take it to a sun-bed on our rooftop terrace. In the morning, the free hot breakfast is a must after a late one the night before.
Find us just three blocks (a 5-minute walk) from the world-famous Santo Domingo Church in the heart of Oaxaca’s downtown area – a World Heritage City. To explore the town, just grab your shopping bag for the 10-minute walk to the city centre. The food market is also a block away for local produce. Looking for the ultimate Insta story? Head to the 2,500-year-old ruins of Monte Alban (30 minutes away). Flying in from Oaxaca International Airport? The easiest way to reach us is to grab a taxi or a shuttle –it’s a 30 minute journey.
Our modern hostel has cool POD-style beds in the deluxe and superior dorms (mixed or female-only), with a privacy curtain or sliding door for quieter nights. The renovated standard dorms also come with privacy curtains and USB chargers! Want more space? Go for a private room that has either a shared bathroom or en-suite. You’ll get a bed with a comfy orthopaedic mattress complete with fresh sheets, a reading light and plug –some private rooms also have a balcony or terrace.
Extras and activities
Mix with other travelers in the kitchen over a coffee, or in the common area watching Netflix. Our 24-hour reception (with English-speaking staff) is always open for checking in, and the travel desk will book you on exciting trips. You’ll also get a free city map. Use our free Wi-Fi and computers to post your most arty snaps of the archaeological ruins Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>