Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
All guests have full access to an open kitchen, dining and lounge and porch areas where you can enjoy the camaraderie and great advice of other guests. Also included is a continental breakfast, free coffee, tea, filtered water and bike rental all day!
Exploring Granada's beautiful colonial city is easy to do since our location is right in the heart of town. Explore the many great restaurants and eateries that has made Granada the food capital of Nicaragua.
And when the sun is at it's highest, the feet are tired, escape by dipping into our 2 crystal clear pools.
We offer great and unique tours, such as Bella del Mar Isleta tour and 'Mombacho's secret' chocolate tour, along with everyones favorites, Masaya Volacno night tour and Laguna de Apoyo day trips.
Our motto: Casa del Agua is just like home, only better.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 11:00
Credit cards not accepted
Cancellation policy 48 hours
Free continental breakfast and taxes included
AC at an extra cost: $10 extra per room, per night Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Имеются детские кровати
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Открытая терраса
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- Парковка велосипедов
- плавательный бассейн
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Прокат велосипедов
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>