Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Terrace is open all day and night. The hostel is equipped with kitchen and all facilities and dishes, we offer towel and bed sheets, all for free. All day long we offer free fruits, so enjoy and be healthy.welcome to Cascais Terrace Fruit Point
Boasting bar, the hostel is close to several noted attractions, around 500 metres from Museum of the Sea, 500 metres from Nossa Senhora da Luz Fortress and 600 metres from Casa das Historias - Paula Rego Museum. Condes de Castro Guimaraes Museum - Library is a 9-minute walk from the hostel and Santa Marta Lighthouse is an 11-minute walk away.
Our dorms are full of energy and coloured and inspired by fruit names :Standard 4 Bed Female Dorm(Berry Room),standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm(Citrus Room) and Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm(Tropical Room)all rooms are with wooden floor offering all the essentials and a shared bathroom.
Cascais Terrace Fruit Point Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out from 08:30 to 11:30
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night
Reception times from 8:30 am to 22:00
Maximum stay is 14 days Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>